Betong is the southernmost district of Thailand that has long been known as the city in the mist due to its hill-locked geography. It’s common to see a morning mist floating above the town and tourists particularly enjoy the cold climate flower gardens. A hot spring is located not too far from the town centre, and the biggest red mailbox in the world is right in the heart of the town.
The beautiful Phra Mahathat Chedi Phra Buddha Dhamma Prakat is perched on a foothill near Buddha Thiwad temple on Rattakij Road and worshipped by locals and visitors alike. Piyamit Tunnel is also interesting. It was dug by hand by the communists who were fighting in the area during the 1970s.
Foodies can tuck into Betong chicken and a range of Chinese-influenced recipes like steamed fish with pickled plum, Betong rice noodle, Betong soy sauce and its delicious black jelly dessert.
- PROMPT CONNER … Simply delicious on the selective quick meal to add up our service in hotel. Check out some of the top voted menus from our fans. We still need your comment about it in this question.
- Add new Feedback tab, we love to hear all voices and be open to all fans to share the same feedback, idea, problems to help us improve our overall services. Welcome all fans.
- Booking instruction … as our booking engine is not been up and run online, please help us to maximize the room occupied by following the booking instruction below… read more
- 3 WINNERS for our question “What is the most important factor to choose hotel when you travel?” Thank you all fans who give us the good feedback, we like to hear from you and will be focus on all important voice and opinion of you. The Cleanliness, Comfort and Safety are the key service concept and implement into our core service standard operating procedures.
- PROMOTION of May 2011, every booking get FREE RM29 of T-shirt “I love Betong”. This is an exclusive for facebook fans only. We start this PROMOTION photo album for all fans to follow the benefits.
- FANS of the week /Kam Gin Kang 23.. we voted you ‘Customer of the Week’ as your determination to ride the bike from KL to Singapore up to Betong in a month.. wish you have a good and save trip back to KL 🙂 stay with us again next time!
- ‘FREE Room Weekly’ campaign launched with a challenge to reach 2011 fans within 31st May. We need your help to invite your friends if we can get 2011 fans before May 31st.. kick off ‘FREE Room Weekly’ campaign for June! Can we do it????
- ‘Historical in the Mist’ a must visit trip when you come to Betong, a day tour to explore the hi-light of Betong city.
Working in hotel industry, is a stressfulness job to service on guest’s expectation. We always train and delight our staffs to make them feel extra mile in anything they do. They must be responsive, creative, have sense of urgency and always facing with the guest complaints. This pencil story is good starting to train them understand the meaning of their work and be pround of being Modern Thai Hotel’s staffs.
Customers buy services, not products. Therefore Modern Thai Hotel designs the Service Concept by adopt a service model that focus on the customer needs who traveling to Betong. Instead of selling the hotel with the lowest price possible by limiting the services, Modern Thai Hotel offers guest stay in order to experience Best Value for money spend on the short holiday break and the most important is the Thai Hospitality where you can feel warm welcome during your trip.
Products that actually provide for Services are crafted into 5 things;
5-Star Bed… When travel with many activities and excursions, we want to sleep on a clean and comfort bed where all energy and holiday feeling in the next morning. Modern Thai Hotel offers king size bed (6×6.5 feet) and top quality of linen bed sheet with 100% cotton 250-thread as well as the duvet cover for all guest rooms.
32″ LCD flat screen TV… Is it a little frustrated when everyone always watching nice quality flat screen TV at home but have to be with the low resolution of the TV when stay in hotel ? Modern Thai Hotel is the only one in town quipped it in all Deluxe and Suites room.
Coffee/Tea making… A day without coffee or tea seems very dark. Many hotels do provide coffee maker, but the issue is hygiene of the heater pot which often has the stain because using cheap one. We use premium with built-in filter and stainless plate cover the heater.
Wifi… Stay connect where you are. We know the the key of social media that integrated into our day life, people should be able to access anywhere anytime. Therefore we provide free of charge for our guests and in case needed for external cable. Please contact our Front Desk.
24 hours-Security… Safety is a key reason to choose hotel to stay. Not only the security guard provided, we also install a 16 CCTV channels both in hotel’s public areas and also outside hotel property to provide our guests most secure on your holiday.